My EBOS page

Found a great aviation website... Or would you like to share your own website post it here...

Moderators: Nico, ostend_airport

-KoeKe-
Elite Ebos Spotter

Re: My EBOS page

Postby -KoeKe- » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

michelmvd wrote:I hope Iphone will come soon

An iPhone app is rather impossible, I have to pay $99 to get in the developer program and after that my app has to be approved by Apple store.

-KoeKe-
Elite Ebos Spotter

Postby -KoeKe- » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Unfortunately VRT decided to stop update TeleText :(
At this moment there wil no more updates about arrivals and departure on my webpage.
I gonna try to recode my webpage to get back this information but give me some time (due exams).

Nico
Administrator

Postby Nico » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:36 pm

-KoeKe- wrote:Unfortunately VRT decided to stop update TeleText :(
At this moment there wil no more updates about arrivals and departure on my webpage.
I gonna try to recode my webpage to get back this information but give me some time (due exams).

No problem take your time...
Equipment: ==> Canon 40D + Canon 70D + Canon 28-300L F3.5-5.6 IS USM + Canon 24-105L IS USM + Sigma 10-20 USM

-KoeKe-
Elite Ebos Spotter

Postby -KoeKe- » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:10 am

Departure and arrivals are again on my webpage.
Please check if there are no troubles with showing it? If so please screenshot it and send it to me or place it here with your operating system.

Enjoy! *zink

Nico
Administrator

Postby Nico » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:49 am

Looking good

Thanks makes it easier for sure
Equipment: ==> Canon 40D + Canon 70D + Canon 28-300L F3.5-5.6 IS USM + Canon 24-105L IS USM + Sigma 10-20 USM

-KoeKe-
Elite Ebos Spotter

Postby -KoeKe- » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:34 pm

-KoeKe- wrote:Since a few days there is an Android app called "Ostend Aiport" available on Google Play.
I asked Floris Kint (http://www.floriskint.tk, http://www.focus-wtv.tv/video/west-vlaming-haalt-zilver-op-internationale-olympiade-voor-informatica) to make this app for me and he did it, Thanks!

It's a simple app with the basic things (depart, arrival, weather(RWY in Use)).

Take a look here for more information and to download it to your Android phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.bertsanders.android.ebosost
Preview:
Image Image

(At the moment there is no app for iPhone or iPod, maybe later if there is some demand for it.)

Have Fun!
Bert Sanders

Due Teletext went offline and the maker of this app, Floris, doesn't want to get copyright infringement on his account on Google there are no arrival and departure on the Android app, weather with runway in use are still available. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Return to “Cool Aviation Websites”